Become A Member
As a member of IEDA, you become a part of a network of over 200 organizations and communities from throughout Illinois. Our members represent economic development associations, banks, utility companies, chambers of commerce, municipalities, businesses and more.
IEDA offers its members a variety of educational, informational and social activities intended to promote economic development in Illinois and provides opportunities for professional growth, the exchange of information and personal networking among members.
As an IEDA member, you’ll receive access to the following benefits:
- Ability to register for industry specific programming at substantial discounts
- Partnering with fellow developers in cooperative marketing opportunities at significantly reduced costs over individual participation
- Receipt of timely “E” news updates
- Opportunities to join the IEDA Leadership team by serving on committees and board of directors
- High-value exposure on IEDA’s website
- Tailor-made webinars at reduced rates
- Community access to IEDA’s social media network
- Exclusive access to job placement ads
By joining IEDA, you help us continue our mission to build relationships, professionalism and a positive atmosphere in which to create jobs and wealth in Illinois. It’s easy to become an IEDA member and start enjoying the benefits of all the IEDA activities and resources.
IEDA dues are based on a calendar year. Dues are pro-rated depending on time of year membership application is received.