#1 – Talent – Youth Engagement
This panel will feature representatives from three entities that have taken novel strategies to develop and retain talent within their communities by focusing on community youth. Attendees will take away from this session ideas and strategies that can be replicated in their home communities to better train and retain youth talent.
– Mitch Fisher, Main St. Codes
– Paul Rimington, Golden Corridor Advanced Manufacturing Partnership
– Austin Brooks, Midland Institute for Entrepreneurship
#2 – Filling the Funding Gap – Project Incentives
The theme for the discussion will be creativity using new and traditional funding sources to fund projects (including TIF, Tax Credits, and Opportunity Zones).
– Matt Caraco, Ernst & Young
– Bob Westover, Colliers
– David Dido, City of Aurora